Patch 3.7: Today we have activated Stress Test #2:
- From now on, anyone that has bought the game will get access to the InDev server until Live launch.
- Until the 29th of November, the InDev server is open to all, with non-customer having trial account limitations.
- The main limitation is that, aside from skinning graves, any form of harvesting cannot be done on a trial character to avoid flooding the economy.
- Harvesting quests in the starting tutorial are no longer blocking for quest chain advancement.
- Players from Stress Test #1 will have their characters restored when loging in the first time. It may take a minute or two so just restart the lobby if you do not see your old character.
- The purpose of Stress Test #2 is to experiment with the Spawn Scaling feature and to try and break it. Go get them monsters!
- We have added a new skill that you can find in General Skills.
- The power hour skill will double all xp gained both in PvE and crafting for 1 hour.
- Power hour can be triggered once every 22h.
- The hour will stop counting down if you log off and will resume on loging on.
Weapons bar responsiveness tweaks:
- With our latest patch we received a lot of feedback on small delays spread around the WB and its usage, this is a first wave of optimization.
- Hotbar switching with weapons bar no longer is sequential, it will go straight to the desired hotbar without any delay.
- When a weapons bar is bound on a skill, it will no longer trigger a hotbar swap and it will remain on the curent hotbar.
- Reholding a spell or skill now works for disabling shot.
- Fixed a bug with spawn scaling where the previous group level was taken into account with the generation of the loot for the next group.
- Bugs where zoom level was retained in certain situations have been fixed.
- Hotbar items and cooldowns should now properly displaying.
|1.0 • 1.1 • 1.2 • 1.3 • 1.4 • 1.5 • 2.0 • 2.1 • 2.2 • 2.3 • 2.4 • 2.5 • 2.6 • 3.0 • 3.0.1• 3.1 • 3.2 • 3.3 |
3.4 • 3.5 • 3.6 • 3.7 • 3.8 • 3.8a • 3.8b • 3.9 • 3.10 • 3.11