The wikia is currently not up to date due to all the massive changes that's going on in the game right now. As soon as we get a release I will again keep it updated.
|Axes • Greataxes • Swords • Greatswords|
Clubs • Greatclubs • Polearms • Knives
Staffs • Racial Weapons
|Chain • Banded • Scale • Plate • Full Plate • Infernal • Dragon|
Cloth • Padded • Leather • Studded •Thick Leather • Snow Hide • Exarch
Bone • Giant Bone • Dragon Bone • Deinos Bone
Simple Robes • Sturdy Robes • Fine Robes • Extravagant Robes • Adept Robes • Master Robes • Archmage Robes
Mount Inventory Step 1:
- Mounts can now carry inventories for their owners:
- Bluetails can carry 300kg.
- Racial mounts can carry 600kg.
- Battlehorn can carry 1000kg.
- A mount can be in several states:
- Unattached and empty:
- When a mount dies, it doesn't drop a grave.
- When the owner presses alternate use, he gets the options to: unspawn, open inventory and attach.
- If you are not the owner, you cannot open the inventory nor attach the mount.
- For now, the option to force the inventory is always visible to non-owners to "bluff".
- Non owners receive a new alternate use option to "force open" the saddlebag. It will take 60 seconds and warn the owner mid screen every 10s.
- This option is always available for now to keep uncertainty. Later it will be tied to the presence of a saddlebag.
- With inventory (later will be with a saddlebag equipped):
- A mount with an inventory cannot be unspawned.
- When the inventory is forced, its content is available to all with a looting timer.
- Inventory forcing can be canceled by damaging the thief, the mount or opening the mount inventory.
- Even when a mount is rode by a different player, the inventory will remain owned by the original player.
- When a mount is killed it drops a grave that behaves like a strongbox: The mount grave is locked to all but the owner and needs battlespikes to be forced open.
- When a mount is killed and the saddlebags has been forced, the mount grave is not locked.
- Note that the grave model is a placeholder.
- Attached (later will be with a magical leash attached) :
- When attached, no one can ride or unspawn a mount, not even the owner.
- It takes 5 seconds to attach a mount, and 5 seconds to detach it for the owner.
- It takes 60 seconds for a non-owner player to detach a mount. The owner will be warned every ten seconds this is occurring.
- When attached, a mount is magically protected and gains 50% reduction for all damage types except impact.
- When the mount is damaged, the owner of the mount will be warned.
- Coming later:
- Mount thieving will be integrated into the alignment system.
- Negative sum aspects will be implemented in a general "economy sink" patch.
- Saddlebags and leashes may become craftable items with a variety of tiers once we get into more crafting improvements.
Charge up rays:
- Formerly instant rays are now charge up rays:
- Litghtning Bolt
- Unholy Caress
- Charge up rays can be used instantly or by holding down the attack button.
- Charge up time is dependent on quicken casting skills and equipment.
- Charge up impact:
- Damage will increase with charging.
- Mana and stamina cost as well.
- Shared cooldown will be of 0.5s or equal to charge up time if held longer than 0.5s.
- Anything bellow 0.5s of charging will be treated as an instant cast.
- The spell effect is proportional to the final magnitude of the spell. Most noticeable for impale.
- AoE damage drop off formula for projectile based spells has been reworked:
- 20% of the area remains at full damage instead of 30%.
- Damage will drop off down to 15% of base damage instead of 42%.
- Toxic rain has had its damage lowered to be equivalent to other field AoEs when hitting average armor.
- Bolts, r50 and r90 spell damages have been lowered to have a more satisfying TTK versus average armor.
- Metal armor magical protections have been lowered to match the above reduction and keep a similar TTK to pre-patch.
- Archery base attack speed has been increased by 6%, with the quickness curve smoothed out to have smaller steps.
- The worldmap now has a directional arrow for the player, just like the mini map.
- There is now an option to no longer search as you type but only when you press enter. This should lower lag for those having issues with the map.
- Clearing the search field should clear markers better.
- Map markers should no longer disappear upon a loading screen.
Miscellaneous and bugfixes:
- Corrected tutorial typos.
- Crafting tooltips should be updated.
- Fixed one of the root causes of inventory desynchs, especially with weight.
- Fixed a source of local settings corruption.
- Refined detection for when to interrupt looting.
- Buff icons should no longer behave weirdly with toggle buffs and enchants.
- When drowning, you shall now truly sleep with the fishes.
|1.0 • 1.1 • 1.2 • 1.3 • 1.4 • 1.5 • 2.0 • 2.1 • 2.2 • 2.3 • 2.4 • 2.5 • 2.6 • 3.0 • 3.0.1• 3.1 • 3.2 • 3.3 |
3.4 • 3.5 • 3.6 • 3.7 • 3.8 • 3.8a • 3.8b • 3.9 • 3.10 • 3.11